Thursday, July 23, 2015

Life Update



As I sit here in the dark, with a keyboard that hardly works, (a large part of no recent posts) I think back to when I thought I knew stress.
HA.
HAHA.
HAHAHAHA.
I'll be there again I'm sure.
And while I won't share everything going on (because not everything needs shared),
I will just say that it's amazing what stress can and will do to your body.
I'm fairly certain I'm coming down with my third bout of Shingles in 3 years.
Second in 5 months.
I'm having a flare.
I can't sleep.
I watch Batman everyday for background noise.
And the only thing I want to eat are chicken nuggets.

We are hoping to move into the house soon.
We were supposed to already be in, but some unforeseen frustrations have occurred and we will be slightly delayed.
It's to be expected I suppose.
Things have gone mostly according to plan up until now.
I should have known something would happen sooner or later....Grrrrr....

So with so much on my plate and a broken keyboard to top it all off,
needless to say I won't be posting many updates until after we are snug inside our home.
At which time I will be locking myself inside and never leaving.
EVER.









3 comments:

  1. Don’t think of anything else just contact priest eka and purchase some of his herbal medication and your depression will go away. This was my state of mind when my doctor told me that i will not be able to concieve due to the Fibroid that was rolling in my family life and when i decide to reach out to the priest, and the priest told me what to do in other to get the medication. Eventually I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother: Eka is a great spiritualist, He did it for me, you can contact Eka on (dreka14demons@gmail.com). If you are suffering from the following gynecology disease::
    1. Fibroid, Asthma, All STD, sinus infection
    2.High Blood Pressure (herbs to reduce your BP within 7days)
    3. Infection, regular body pains (yeast infection),urine tract infection.
    4. Blockage from the fallopian Tube
    5. Cyst from the ovaries
    6. Unpleasant smell from the virginal, virginal itching
    7. Irregular menstruation
    8. Weakness of the penis (not able to have sex with your partner or inability to satisfy your partner sexually)
    9. Watering sperm (low sperm count) not able to get woman pregnant.
    10. Infertility for easy Conception.......
    11. Skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor…….Etc..
    Simply contact the spiritualist DrEka on (dreka14demons@gmail.com) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life..

    ReplyDelete

  2. hello everyone, i am here to share my story on how conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for years without no baby. i had problems with my in-laws about this, even my husband started to have new affairs aside our marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i cried all the time , i became a laughing stock among my friends, i was now seen as always unhappy. after many infertility treatment and there is no way. i took it as i was born barren and i accepted every challenge that comes my way. i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own. on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man called (native iya Hindi )helped to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. (native iya Hindi made a spiritual native medicine for me and within 7 days i conceive of my daughter, today i am a proud mom. words will not be enough to explained what (native iya Hindi) did for me. pregnancy medicine for me and i am a happy mother, I know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact (native iya Hindi ), this is the contact email: hindinative@yahoo.com .Call/write him on Whats-app number+19145295224. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top rated alcohol rehab centers in california stage is the initial phase in treating liquor addiction. Withdrawal indications normally die down inside around one to about fourteen days subsequent to beginning detox; be that as it may, this could take longer relying upon the seriousness of your Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD). From that point, you will actually want to zero in on different parts of the recuperation cycle, like various exercises, treatments, advising meetings, and backing choices.

    ReplyDelete