Monday, February 2, 2015

House Updates | Second Bedroom



One of the things we're looking forward to in our new house is having an actual guest room!
Right now our 'guest room' is more of a storage closet with a pull out couch bed and a dog crate in the corner.
Sorry, Zerah, but you smell sometimes!
Not the most pleasant accommodations.
Now we can have friends and family visit, and they will actually want to come back!


Before:
(for some reason I could only find one shot of this room. *sad face*
But it pretty much all looked like this shot here. )

`

During:



Luckily I didn't have to help much with the actual demo. 
Hubby was not impressed by the speed at which I moved. 
Can't say I blame him....


The walls are stripped! Now you can feel a nice breeze through the room.


My friend Kristen helped me insulate this room.
It only took a couple days with help!

Toasty warm!





I have to go get some more photos today, because this room has been cleaned and drywalled!
Woohoo!


1 comment:

  1. You shared very nice and detail information with us .This article contain very useful things for us I am very excited bout this one it is so nice and very useful to us.Thank you for this information .I expect this kind of important information in future also so keep it up this nice work.
    ivf cost in delhi very useful information
    ivf centres in delhi

    ReplyDelete