Thursday, January 22, 2015

House Updates | Bathroom


Life has been crazy lately.
I've wanted to write updates more frequently than I actually have, but, obviously, I have not.
So here they are!
The updates you've all been waiting for!
Well...maybe wondering about from time to time.
So, here they are!
Before and during photos of our upstairs bathroom.

Before








During.
We've had to remove the tile flooring because it had been installed incorrectly.
Well Tyler removed it, I took pictures!
Hey, I know my talents, and tile removal is not one of them.
The claw foot tub has been removed, we might sell it, we'll see, but it will be replaced with a walk in shower.
New vanities as well!
No more sharing.
Yay!
The homemade stained-glass window removed and replaced with a new one.
This new window is going to be frosted for privacy, but for now, enjoy the view!
Most everything is getting, or has been, torn out and waiting for replacements.















Also, second floor laundry room!
Woohoo!
Who has two thumbs and doesn't have to walk past demon crickets?
This girl!


Eeesh.
That'll give ya nightmares.

__________________________________________________________

Some more 'during' photos as of March 2015!

Construction on the shower has begun!
We were a little bit nervous since we pretty much just designed this shower in our head and told the contractor what we wanted.
Turns out....we are are brilliant!
Everything is really coming together and we are loving it.





Hooray for bathroom vanities!


Bonus!



(For some reason there seems to be some concern as to whether or not we will be covering the exterior bathroom window. To answer these questions...yes. We will obviously be covering the window. Or at least charging the neighbors for the show.)



2 comments:

  1. You write good content, I am looking for this thanks for sharing it will help others.
    ivf cost in delhi very useful information

    ivf doctor in delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give thanks to Dr onokun for helping me get a permanent cure to Uterine fibroid. I have used different western medication without any improvement, And I could not have a child of my own. I had heavy bleeding, frequent urination, a bulky stomach, and cramping. My bleeding is sometimes so heavy that I can’t go out. I go through 9-10 pads in a day. It is so uncomfortable. I have tried everything you can imagine because I’ve had my fibroid for 18 years but none of them have really worked. They just make you feel like you’re doing something but at the end of the day its not really much of a relief. People advertise all sorts of “Fibroid Cures”. I’ve tried all that you can imagine and they worked for a little while, but it’s not working out you have to keep on going. You cant really stop taking them. I got the contact of Doctor onokun from the testimony of people on the internet, and I contacted him through the Email and explained every thing to him. then he sent me his product which I used for 2 weeks. Now am completely cured so I really want to tell this to the world that there is a permanent cure to Fibroid. contact him on dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2349064844957 he can help on any health issues

    ReplyDelete